Service Requests

Our website provides you with the ability to perform many functions right from your desktop. If you're new to the area, requesting a service to a property previously not supplied North Wales water (i.e., new property or converting from a well to water service), changing billing name/address, requesting Water Service Maintenance or need to request a service call - all of this can be done by clicking on the corresponding links below:

  • Repair Request - Leaky meter? Meter not working? Complete the Repair Request form as soon as you become aware of a problem and we'll make arrangements to have someone investigate the situation. If it's an emergency, please call us directly at 215-699-4836.
  • Moving In/Out or Within Our Service Area - Moving? If yes, then we will need to provide you with a final bill capturing your water charges up to your move date. We'll need to know such details as your move date, forwarding address and name of your title company. Complete all requested information on this form. Remember to notify us as early as possible to insure timely processing of your final bill.
  • Name/Address Change - To notify us of a name or billing address change please complete this form. This form should only be utilized when the billing name or address is changing.