What Can I Do To Save Water?
Lots of things! Click here for your free copy of our The Water Wizard’s Guide to Water Conservation brochure.
- Shut the water off when brushing your teeth and shaving.
- Install low flush commodes and flow-restricting aerators on your faucets.
- Fix small leaks in your bathroom toilet as soon as you find them.
- Take shorter showers.
- Install water-saving shower heads.
- Water your lawn only when it needs it.
- Don’t run the hose while washing your car.
- Use your automatic dishwasher only for full loads.
- Use your automatic washing machine only for full loads.
- Plant drought-resistant trees and plants.
- Use a broom, not a hose, to clean driveways and sidewalks.
Please send us your tips and we’ll post them on our Web site!