NWWA Board of Directors Meeting Information
Board of Directors Meeting Agendas – a listing of the recent agendas
Board of Directors Meeting Minutes – a listing of the recent minutes
Click here for the schedule of meetings for 2023. Meetings will be held in person on the following dates:
The meetings will begin at 5:00 p.m. at the Authority office at 200 W. Walnut Street, in the Borough of North Wales. Agendas will be posted on this page and will also be available at the meeting room, as required by law. If you are a person with any disability wishing to attend a meeting and require auxiliary aid, service or other accommodation to observe or participate in the proceedings, please contact Ritajean Joyce at 215-699-4836.
To listen to recorded Board Meetings that were held online during the 2020 pandemic, please visit our YouTube channel.
Rates and Regulations
Click here for a copy of our most recently approved Rates and Regulations.
Click here for a separate copy of the Standard Detail Drawings included in the Rates and Regulations.
REQUESTING INFORMATION UNDER THE RIGHT-TO-KNOW LAW
To request records under the Right-to-Know Law (RTKL), you may file a request with the Authority’s Open Records Officer:
To challenge the Authority’s response, you may file an appeal within 15 business days with:
When a request is denied as seeking exempt criminal investigative records of a local agency, appeals may be filed within 15 business days of the agency’s response with:
Montgomery County District Attorney’s Office
P. O. Box 311
Norristown, PA 19404-0311
Bucks County District Attorney’s Office
100 N. Main St., 2nd Floor
Doylestown, PA 18901
- Right-to-Know Compliance – The Authority’s adoption of Pennyslvania’s Right-to-Know Law, effective January 1, 2009
- Open Records Request Form – Click to download this form if you’d like to request information under the Pennsylvania Right-to-Know Law
- Right-to-Know Fee Schedule – Click to view the fee schedule for Right-to-Know requests.
- Right-to-Know Process – Click to view the step-by-step process from request through appeal.
- Right-to-Know Law – Click to view/download the Pennsylvania Right-to-Know law.