Sign up for on-line bill payment today! Paying your water bill on-line is secure, fast and EASY.
NWWA offers two options on our customer payment portal, Link. To access Link, click on the green “Online Bill Pay” button. This button is on every page of our website, either in the top right corner or at the top of the Customer Service menu on the left side of the page.
OPTION #1 – REGISTRATION
Registering on our Link payment portal allows you to see account information online and enroll in Paperless Billing and/or Autopay. To register you will follow these steps:
- Create a UserName (Select one that will be easy to use. It CANNOT be your email address.)
- Create a Password (Select one that will be easy to remember and meets the criteria.)
- Confirm the Password.
- Enter your 8-digit Customer Number: This can be found on the top, left-hand corner of your bill. It is the first number listed in the Customer-Account # field.
- Enter your 5-digit Account Number: This is the second string of numbers in the Customer-Account # field of your bill.
- Enter your email address.
- Confirm your email address.
- Click on “Register.”
Once you click on “Register” an email will be sent to the email address you entered, requiring you to verify your registration information. You must open the email and click on the appropriate link. Please make sure to check your Spam/Junk folder for this email as it may have landed in one of those folders instead of your Inbox.
OPTION #2 – ONE-TIME PAYMENT
This option allows you to make a payment without registering. You will not be able to enroll in Paperless Billing and/or Autopay with this option. To make a one-time payment you will follow these steps:
- Enter your Customer-Account Number in this exact format: 98765432-12345
- Enter the Secure Code as displayed on your screen. The Security Code must be entered exactly as shown on the screen. Make sure the “Caps Lock” on your keyboard is off.
Why pay your water bill online?
- Save money on postage
- Pay your water bill wherever you are – home, work, or on the road
- Check your account balance at any time
- Look up your account history whenever you want
Online payment is the most convenient way to pay your water bill!