Our normal office hours are:
Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Or you may mail your payment to us at:
P. O. Box 95000-1138
Philadelphia, PA 19195-1138
Our office location is:
200 West Walnut Street
North Wales, PA 19454-0339
If you think your water bill is too high, there are a number of sources that can have an effect on your water usage.
- You may have a leak. Leaks can occur in your toilet, an outside spigot or even your faucets or showerheads. Those small drops you see can add up to large amounts of water waste over an extended period of time. Toilets are the most common areas of high usage and leaks. Sources of toilet leaks may be:
– The flapper valve and valve seat have deteriorated or corroded.
– The flushing arm and lift chain are not functioning properly.
– The water level in the tank is too high and spills into the overflow tube.
– The float rod, ballcock and/or float ball are corroded.Replacement parts are available at your local hardware supply store or you may want to contact a qualified plumbing professional.
- An increase in the number of people in your household.
- Lawn and garden watering.
- Pool, spa and pond filling.
- Malfunctioning of a water softener or an appliance.
We never want one of our customers to have their water shut off. If your family is experiencing difficult financial times we want to assist you if we can. We will be happy to discuss a payment schedule that makes sense for you. You will be required to keep the agreed upon arrangement to avoid additional fees and possible water service termination. Please call our office at 215-699-4836 for more information.
All payments and financial transactions conducted by the Authority must be made only with United States currency and legal tender, including cash, checks, and electronic transfers and the Authority will not accept cryptocurrency for any payments or financial transactions.
If you find a soft, wet spot on your lawn or hear the sound of running water, you may have a leak in the service line to your house. Water soaks into the ground, causing the soft spots. Close the main shut-off valve inside your home. Click here if you are unsure of where your shut-off valve is located.
If the sound of running water continues after you’ve shut the valve off, the outside service line could be leaking. Please call our office immediately so that our service personnel may come out to inspect the line. If this occurs after-hours or on the weekend, please call our office at 215-699-4836.
If it is determined that there is a leak on your service line, it would be your responsibility to repair it because it is on your property and is actually owned by you. Consider enrolling in our Water Service Maintenance Program to protect you in the event of a leak.
If you have a leak inside your home, we suggest you secure the assistance of a qualified plumbing professional.